Leadership Development Manager at Arrive Logistics
- Creates a leadership development learning portfolio focusing on onboarding new leaders and upskilling current and future leaders.
- Assesses leadership learning needs and identifies solutions to improve our leaders’ skills.
- Partners with our employee relations and senior leadership team to vet learning needs and enable comprehensive learning strategies for our leaders.
- In partnership with our instructional designer, creates leadership trainings and resources ranging from online learning materials to live trainings and workshops.
- Facilitates in house and externally built leadership trainings.
- Ensures leaders understand and exemplify our leadership competencies while continuously evaluating the model to align as the business develops.
- Manages Individual Development Plans by coaching leaders and ensuring completion.
- Acts as a coach to our employee relations team to help them guide and develop our leaders.
- Facilitates and coaches on 360 reviews.
- Partners with others in Talent Management to identify future leaders and drive succession planning.
- Develops and runs leadership rotational programs.
- Defines success metrics, measures results, and provides reporting on the impact of the learning experiences.
- Provides trusted partnership, consultation, and perspective to influence and improve leadership development programs and practices.
- Leverages external thinking and research to shape our internal practices and build knowledge and awareness.
- Runs end-to-end program management of leadership initiatives and processes and drives a learning roadmap.
- Utilizes the LMS to store course curriculum and capture training participation and success.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Talent Management, Analytics or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Human Resources, or related field.
- Experience managing leadership programs, trainings and tools.
- Experience directly coaching leaders and familiar with coaching models and 360 Reviews.
- Experience working with competences and recommending development actions.
- Working knowledge of an LMS system (SAP Litmos,360 Learning etc.) a plus.
- Advanced G Suite skills including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail are required. Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking skills and solution oriented mindset.
- Intellectual curiosity, results oriented, with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships across a variety of teams and partners.
- Detail-oriented and strives for continuous improvement.
- Effective time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong acumen to identify future leadership development needs based on business strategy.
- Demonstrated success and credibility in influencing and facilitating all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify root cause, and determine appropriate solutions.
- Deep working knowledge of leadership development industry best practices.
- This role has no supervisory responsibilities but may in the future.
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!