Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. At Spreetail, you’ll create deep, personal connections and challenge yourself to achieve your most ambitious goals.
As a member of our Channel Team, you will play a critical role in Spreetail's incredible e-commerce growth. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the US. You could manage Spreetail's business with Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wish, Google and several others.
As the Drop ShipMarketplace Manager, you will:
- Lead a team focused on Drop Ship Marketplaces
- Be responsible for the channel P&L, continually drive financial awareness and improvement.
- Drive automation and process improvement in the management of drop ship channels.
- Partner with the merchandising team to understand our assortment and pricing strategy of our products across all drop ship channels.
- Set promotion and marketing targets for each marketplace and works with marketplace managers to execute the plan.
- Work with MP merchandising team to develop merchandising plans that roll up to larger revenue targets.
- Network and develop strategic relationships at our partnership companies.
- Coach and develop the team.
- Managing ecommerce channels with a focus on dropship
- P&L management
- Extensive negotiation
- Account Management
- The ability to lead, coach, and develop a team
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
· Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
· Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
· 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
· 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
· Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
· Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
· Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
· Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Involves sitting most of the time, however walking and standing are required only occasionally
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound
Visual Acuity Requirements:
The visual requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading