Manager, Internal Systems at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center overlooking Lady Bird Lake and enjoying panoramic city views. The open floor plan with breakout rooms encourages collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Uptime of all corporate resources
- Security of corporate infrastructure
- Participation in, and management of, corporate help desk
- Growing the department infrastructure and personnel
- End user workstation security and management compliance
- Point person for company-wide communication (Security Emails, Requirements, etc)
- Hardware and Software Procurement and Licensing
- Ability to handle tasks while direct reports are Out of Office
- Flawless onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Design and maintenance of corporate communication (phone system, conference rooms, etc).
- Oversee and grow the Internal Systems team members
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years of leadership experience required
- 5-8 years experience managing Microsoft Active Directory in a distributed environment
- 5-8 years experience in maintaining Microsoft server software
- 5-8 years experience in managing multi-office corporate environments
- Solid fundamental networking knowledge (routers, switches, wireless, VPNs, firewalls, etc)
- Thorough understanding of security principles and OS X
- Experience participating in on-call rotations
- Travel will be required for this role post covid-19 (10% or as needed)