What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision is looking for a Manager to lead the Onboarding team in our downtown Austin office. In this leadership position, you will continue to optimize on processes to ensure a world-class onboarding experience, while developing and managing a high-performing team of 10-12 Customer Onboarding Consultants. This role requires partnering closely with cross-functional teams to increase efficiency and continually improve the customer experience to drive first valuable, scalable solutions.
Here's what you'll do:
- Lead and develop a team of onboarding consultants who manage a portfolio of 10-15 new software customers at a time
- Manage performance and retention of the team through consistent metric reviews and reporting
- Provide call and strategy coaching to constantly up-level the team and ensure high-value customer communication
- Lead weekly onboarding portfolio reviews with the team to ensure onboarding throughput, and serve as a point of escalation to deliver a positive customer experience
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to eliminate barriers to enable onboarding consultants to get customers to value quickly
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Onboarding to manage hiring plans and work on strategic initiatives in line with company goals and objectives
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience, minimum of 2 years, building relationships and managing a customer-facing team at a SaaS company
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding of customer onboarding and retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently onboarding and supporting customers in a timely manner and driving platform usage and adoption
- Advanced understanding of analytics to identify areas to improve operations in the team and organization
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the PR, Communications, and Marketing industry
- Experience working with customers through a company’s growth mode or acquisition
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4