Manager, Technical Support at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Space Ship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
- Work with Technical Operations team leads to coach and develop excellence in technical analysts across all resource tiers
- Work with Product Development to ensure customer feedback and technical issues reported in the field receive appropriate visibility with sufficient detail
- Work with Project Management to ensure implementation services and customer-facing project efforts are delivered correctly and in a timely manner, and that technical requirements are well understood by responsible contacts both internal and external
- Work with Customer Success Managers to ensure customer communication, expectations, and satisfaction are well managed concerning the customer technical deployment
- Be responsible for the management of the support organization and processes
- Be responsible for the management of customer technical operations & processes
- Monitor and report on performance and customer feedback metrics for each aspect of the Technical Operations organization
What You'll Need
- 3+ years experience in technical operations management, technical support management, or similar leadership role
- 2+ years experience managing support team
- Customer Support and Process Management Models and Methodologies
- System, Application and Network Architectures
- System, Application and Network Best Practices
- Best Practices for Project and Change Management
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Information Security Best Practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.