Managing Director, New Verticals
What you will do
- End to end ownership of newly acquired business units.
- Management experience with an initial team size of 30 or greater.
- Execution of the growth strategy while leveraging aggressive resourcing capabilities.
- Leverage cross-functional resources to drive aligned value to your business unit and achieving growth goals.
- Work with Sr. Product and Sr. Engineering managers to deliver the highest value solutions to the RigUp user base.
- Leveraging internal technical solutions to create a scalable organization.
- Generate and implement the ideas, solutions, and strategies that will continue to make RigUp one of the fastest growing tech companies.
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of experience in operations and associated client facing roles.
- Entrepreneurial at heart. You will be building a business within a business.
- Experience as a leader of high performing teams and individuals with a track record of driving performance within a large and/or complex organizational structure.
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections.
- This role requires a highly driven individual with an executional focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Customer facing experience with the ability to communicate strategy and business plans effectively is crucial.
Nice to have...
- Sales or business development management experience
- Leading management consulting experience (Bain, McKinsey, BCG)
- Vertical Integration and post M&A experience
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and work flexibility
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 75% tuition reimbursement on continuing education
- $2,000 annual vacation stipend starting on your 3rd anniversary
- Catered breakfast, daily lunch stipend, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular off-site activities, happy hours, and intramural sports leagues
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin