Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant, Supply Chain Module at Thinkmax
Thinkmax is a growing company offering a highly energized, success driven, fun and supportive environment. We are increasing our operations in the United State and we want to expand our Austin team by welcoming a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain ERP Consultant.
You will be responsible for providing advice to our clients on best practices and guiding them through the configuration, testing and implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain module. More specifically, you will be responsible of:
- Analyzing and documenting client needs;
- Supporting the client in validating and understanding the analysis;
- Identifying process optimization opportunities;
- Communicating customer requirements in functional specifications to the development team;
- Designing and assisting in the execution of data migration processes;
- Integrating existing systems with the module;
- Conducting integrated testing;
- Participating in quality control and ensuring the integrity of information;
- Ensuring the smooth implementation of the solution;
- Documenting the different solutions implemented (business rules, flow rules, schematics, user documentation, etc.);
- Training and supporting customers in the use of the solution;
- Developing and participating to solution sales demos as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or a related discipline;
- Experience with implementation project of the ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations with a focus on Supply Chain modules;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in configuration, customization and integration of information systems;
- Strong organizational skills with a strong sense of priorities;
- Autonomy and leadership;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English;
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- May travel on a regular basis to the United States.