NetSuite Administrator at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and optimization of NetSuite account.
- Resolve system issues, work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues.
- Create reports, saved searches, dashboards, workflows, custom fields, custom forms and other enhancements.
- Manage system enhancement projects in accordance with established SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Create systems documentations including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials.
- Ensure all systems and processes are documented in accordance with SOX compliance.
- Work with PMO and cross functional project teams to perform end to end testing across transactional systems.
- Overall responsibilities will be 80% administrative and 20% development.
- BS in Management Information Systems or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience with NetSuite ERP/CRM
- Hands on knowledge of SuitScript 1.0/2.0
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Understanding of Accounting concepts
- Strong Business Process re-engineering and documentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.