WHO ARE WE?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point.After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have been trusted to be their primary technology partner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In this position, you will identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and communicate those requirements to the team and then take responsibility for the development and implementation of the procedures and policies.
Formalize concept of operations including:
- Develop policies and procedures
- NOC team training and development
- Direct the accumulation of knowledge base
- Ownership and oversight of incident, change, knowledge, and configuration management tools
- Oversee the incident management and change management processes
- Act as primary escalation owner for all incidents and collaborated across departments
- Oversee all maintenance activities
- Present and manage metrics and key performance indicators
- Write root causes analysis documents and ensure quality reporting
- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Must have worked in a NOC previously
- 2+ years' experience in a similar / complementary role in a technology company
- High degree of analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills