Office Admin (Temporary Position through March 2021) at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Assist with day to day office procedures including greeting and checking employees in for the work day with health screenings.
- Assist with designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures for office management tactics.
- Partner with the Office and Engagement Manager to host and implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist with maintaining inventory of office supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Perform other front desk duties such as sending and receiving mail, signing for packages and other deliveries.
- Coordinate and manage conference room schedule to prevent duplicate bookings and cleaning requirements.
- Maintain vendor and guest NDA forms upon arrival.
- Support other departments in an administrative capacity as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1+ year(s) working in an office environment or similar position (preferred).
- Passion for teamwork and attention to detail.
- Willingness to report into and work from our Austin office.
- Able to work through March 2021.
- Able to work 30+ hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Collaborate alongside leaders in People Operations and Office Management.
- Take ownership of your career in a valuable role on our People Operations team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!