What you’ll be called: Office Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) fosters a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
You will be the first person that our visitors see! You will be responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, managing office operations and working on special projects as part of the Operations Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an amazing first impression for every caller into KWRI.
- Operate multi-line phone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel.
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions and other information.
- Welcome and greet on-site visitors.
- Monitor visitor access and issue passes when required.
- Monitor wireless access and provide visitors with log-in information when requested.
- Serve as point of contact for building management.
- Send KWRI requests regarding maintenance, custodial, pest control and heating.
- Coordinate and manage office evacuation procedures.
- Facilitate building access during KWRI holidays.
- Communicate building management messages to the KWRI office.
- Help keep reception area, conference rooms and main kitchen area tidy. This includes wiping down counters, emptying dishwasher, organizing supplies and restocking snacks/beverages.
- Retrieve mail, deliveries and faxes and distribute to appropriate inboxes/work stations.
- Manage all office supplies.
- Research and negotiate pricing on supplies for the office.
- Maintain office kitchen and maintenance supply inventory—updating request forms and placing orders for other departments.
- Partner with Operations Team members to ensure inventory of all KWRI printed materials, including letterhead, business cards, shipping/mailing supplies, etc.
- Work with the entire Operation Team to keep the office running smoothly, whatever duty that might entail!
- Basic Microsoft skills, including Word and Excel.
- Comfortable serving a variety of individuals with a variety of personalities.
- People person who enjoys being with and talking to people.
- Front desk experience in a corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience navigating a multi-line phone system.
- Able to easily adapt and navigate under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.