Office Coordinator at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Office Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) fosters a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Represent KWRI as you will be the first person that our visitors see. You will be responsible for greeting customers, answering inquiries, managing office operations and working on special projects as part of the Operations Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a best-in-class experience for every caller by operating a multi-line phone system, directing callers to appropriate personnel, answering questions about KWRI, and offering directions and other information.
- Welcome and greet on-site visitors and monitor access and check ins.
- Serve as point of contact for building management and act at the liaison between building management and KWRI office.
- Maintain common areas such as reception room, conference rooms and main kitchen, to include wiping down counters, emptying dishwasher, organizing supplies and restocking snacks and beverages.
- Retrieve mail, deliveries and faxes and distribute to appropriate inboxes.
- Manage all office supplies by researching prices, maintaining inventory, and ordering where applicable for all KWRI offices.
- Partner with Operations Team members to ensure inventory of all KWRI printed materials, including letterhead, business cards, shipping/mailing supplies, etc.
- Work with the entire Operation Team to keep the office running smoothly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service through all mediums.
- 2 or more years of professional experience, specifically managing a multi-line phone system.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.