Office Manager- Part Time at Gecko Robotics
Who we are
Gecko Robotics (Gecko) is focused on protecting and maintaining civilizations' most critical infrastructure, with machines and platforms.
Traditional manual maintenance is dangerous, slow and reactive. Gecko’s solutions improve safety and speed (10x) while gathering more data (1000x) to predict infrastructure failures before they happen.
Gecko services customers across the USA and internationally primarily in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Pulp & Paper markets.
Job at a glance
Gecko Robotics is seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter to manage our new office in East Austin. As Office Manager, you will be the lifeline of the Austin office, working to maintain a first-class experience for Gecko employees and visitors.
The Office Manager will play a key role ensuring efficient daily operations of the office. You will work closely with the Gecko team in Austin and the team at headquarters to identify needs and establish best practices. In this brand new office, one of your first projects will be to set up IT services, stock kitchen and office supplies, and work with the marketing team to infuse the Gecko brand into the space.
What you will do
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Ensure that snacks and fridge are stocked and coffee is available
- Handle catering orders
- Route incoming and prepare outgoing mail
- Keep conference rooms and common areas tidy
- Greet visitors and have them fill out necessary forms
- Light scheduling and calendar management
- Plan and execute employee events
- Troubleshoot IT issues, escalate to appropriate people
- Liaise with building management/field facilities requests
- Identify areas for process and procedure improvements
- Assist and/or lead special projects
What Gecko is looking for
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an advanced administrative role
- Strong technical skills, including MS Office/G-Suite
- Detail-oriented personality with excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Self-motivated and strong ethical conduct