What’s the Office Manager role?
LeanDNA is looking for an office manager who has an energetic “Let’s do this!” attitude to manage our office, own company-wide culture events, and act as a true team player. The ideal candidate will be motivated, trustworthy, personable, and resourceful with a jack-of-all-trades mindset.
Who you are:
You love organizing things with a passion for creating a fun and welcoming environment. You embrace a challenge and are known for your multitasking skills and great judgment. You have a knack for spotting things that need to be done and just do it! You love working for a startup targeted for double growth in the next 12 months while your responsibilities evolve gaining more experience with the business, products, customers, and processes. This is an excellent opportunity for a new college graduate interested in a young company to grow with and find the calm in the chaos.
- Create a warm, welcoming atmosphere in the office while helping to keep day-to-day office operations running smoothly
- Plan and execute company events, office-wide meetings, possible office relocations, company off-sites and board meetings
- Lead the all-employee communications effort on events, schedule, and reminders
- Direct our food service, facilities, ordering office equipment and maintenance for a clean and organized office environment
- Execute on email and calendar management including scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls, & other internal/external engagements as needed
- Assist sales and other teams with reporting as needed
- Assist with Travel Arrangements and Expense Reporting
- Data Entry and assist with marketing tasks & initiatives
- Social Media expertise is a big yes!
- Assist with candidate scheduling and greeting/touring of candidates for onsite interviews
- Coordination and execution of any hiring events
- Coordination of onboarding and off-boarding events
- New hire support – gift ordering and scheduling of background checks
- Act as a resource when needed for HR/finance projects
- Sourcing or recruiting experience is a big yes!
- 1+ years office administration experience in a growing, fast-paced environment (tech preferred)
- 1+ years of scheduling/calendar management experience with the ability to handle time-sensitive information
- Event execution and vendor management experience (holiday parties, company-wide events, etc.)
- Proactive vs. reactive with a demonstrated desire and ability to multitask and work on different projects at once
- Tech savvy with expertise in spreadsheets, expense, billing, and other office software including Microsoft Office suite
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours on occasion for any urgent after-hours matters
- Team player mentality with the ability to work under pressure and go the extra mile
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Passionate about company culture and representing the best of who we are
- Pardot, WordPress, ATS and analytical abilities a huge YES!
- Bachelor’s Degree
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Generous Paid Time Off + 13 company paid holidays
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, STD and EAP
- 401k program
- A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are really valued
- Lots of company outings and internal celebrations
- A task or process without ownership? Own it!