MineralSoft is the leading asset management software provider for the trillion dollar mineral-rights asset class. Our technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the Role:
The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the client’s implementation and ongoing support for the MineralSoft solution. He/She will handle data migration, reporting, analysis, training, and various other operations and services projects. This position will assist in reviewing, reconciling and consolidating submitted financial and revenue data, focused on variance analysis and portfolio performance reporting. There will be opportunities for this person to streamline processes within our operations organization. This position will be based in Austin, Texas.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working as a financial analyst or similar analytical role
- You have at least 1 year of experience in transforming and analyzing data
- You're an Excel guru and have dabbled in light programming tasks
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You are self-managing and self-starting: you know how to prioritize, focus, and get things done
- You have the ability to deliver results on deadline and have experience working against a client-facing project plan
- You are resourceful and able to solve problems creatively
- You are extremely detail-oriented and dependable
- You have a deep understanding of oil and gas (huge plus if you've already got it, mandatory that you're willing to build it)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred