Operations Associate, Clinician Onboarding at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:32 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 18, 2021
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2020. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re ready to build an amazing team with top-tier talent like you! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about Wheel's growth.
This position is part of the Strategic Account team and will drive clinician onboarding and training scheduling. You will play a key role in ensuring that clinicians are well prepared and have the necessary tools to work with our clients. You will directly interface with new Wheel clinicians and guide them through each step of the onboarding process. This includes coordinating with Wheel clinical recruiters, gathering screening information from clinicians, scheduling clinicians for training, and acting as the clinician point of contact throughout the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Process Management: Build Wheel's operational and onboarding foundations through defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and road mapping Wheel’s future day-to-day onboarding
- Analytics: Develop insights, define metrics, and operationalize insights that drive key business decisions and solutions
- Work collaboratively across Wheel’s Operations and Clinical teams to build, scale, and support clinician onboarding and training.
- Coordinate and execute all elements of provider onboarding
- Work closely with new and potential clients to ensure a smooth onboarding
- 2+ years of operational or recruiting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization and with clients
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Team player that enjoys working cross-functionally
- Highly analytical and experienced in using data to tell a story and make a recommendation
- Healthcare experience preferred
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender non-conforming, first and second-generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description