Payment Processing Specialist at Volusion
COVID 19 UPDATE: We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually. As a company ALL employees are currently working remotely.
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Payment Processing Specialist, you will solve for the customer by providing credit card processing support to our merchants. Every call and ticket communication is an opportunity to help problem solve and educate our merchants on processing credit cards and the potential risk they are vulnerable to.
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- This position requires you to work in an office environment
- Respond to merchant services inquiries via phone, CRM ticket, and chat.
- Retain ownership of merchant related issues, while communicating current status clearly and accurately.
- Troubleshoot and escalate merchant issues appropriately.
- Participate in cross-functional team projects.
- Directly perform account maintenance requests by inputting sensitive data in appropriate systems and fields with the highest degree of accuracy
We are looking for someone with:
- Data entry skills (60 WPM)
- A positive attitude!
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in merchant services and payment gateways
- Demonstrated ability to control conversations in a professional and empathetic way with upset merchants to resolve any issues
- Ability to manage multiple systems to troubleshoot and research issues
- Proven record of customer retention
- Acute attention to detail
- High School Diploma/GED- college coursework or degree desired
You are also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings