CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
CrowdStrike Services is seeking a Platform/Operations Specialist who would be responsible for the planning, deployment, field and operational support of the CrowdStrike platform and related applications. The Platform/Operations Specialist (Platform Specialist) will have responsibility for all aspects of the deployment from the initial customer engagement, planning, installation, optimization/utility and follow on customer support for the CrowdStrike platform & applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
Deployment and Operations activities may include:
- Providing technical implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance with the deployment of the CrowdStrike platform and associated applications
- Troubleshoot customer deployment issues across small to large enterprises
- Utilize and engineer native and 3rd party software deployment technologies
- Install CrowdStrike software both remotely and physically
- Develop scripts and processes around software deployment
- Plan and report software deployment status
- Work closely and collaboratively with customer information technology teams
- Leveraging CrowdStrike applications (Spotlight and Discover as an example) provide support to customers in vulnerability and asset management
- Assist customers with the integration of CrowdStrike into existing tools
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% of the time
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, and 5 years of experience performing IT deployments or in an end user/customer environment, as well as experience with the following:
- Deep understanding of software deployment technologies
- Highly knowledgeable on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Broad experience in computer and network systems security
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- High level of motivation; self-starter; results driven
- Potential for extensive travel and assignment work exists (i.e. 3 month rotation at client site).
Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Software Deployment: SCCM, Group Policy, McAfee EPO, IBM BigFix, Puppet, Chef, Citrix, PDQ, PsExec
- Scripting: PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash, Batch
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.