Professional Services Manager at Social Solutions
Are you energized and enthusiastic about leading cross-functional teams that work directly with nonprofit and public sector customers to implement software? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, mission focused organization? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Overall responsibility for leading the Professional Services team project managers and solutions consultants
- Responsible for delivering projects that meet or exceed both customer satisfaction and company standards while meeting business financial objectives and revenue targets
- Manage Professional Services key metrics; including utilization, billable rates, and revenue
- Develop team members and the overall organization's capabilities to manage and scale a Professional Services team; including processes, tools, and discipline to manage resources, projects, and customer communications
- Ensure that staffing levels are adequate to meet resource demand (both for new sales and backlog) while maintaining appropriate levels of team utilization
- Manage customer escalations, contract issues, and all aspects of the deliver
- Provide Professional Services thought leadership during pre-sales cycle, including client calls and RFP support
- Drive continuous improvement programs and processes to meet customer satisfaction
- Proven leadership experience in Professional Services
- Deep expertise in project management and services operations in support of mission-critical projects, including project management, resource management, and knowledge management
- A hands-on approach when it comes to customers engagement, contract and project management
- Ability to make tough decisions and to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers
- Minimum five years' relevant experience in professional services with leadership responsibilities
- Experience working in technology industry delivering software solutions, preferably SaaS based software
- Experience supporting software sales engagements
- Strong communicator – must be able to clearly articulate expectations and facilitate team discussions.
- Proven strong change management skills demonstrated by leading organizational changes and transformation, developing talent and a strong culture
- Social service experience a plus
- Strong project management and Salesforce.com software experience
- Based in Austin, TX
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.