Sales Operations Associate
CredForce America is looking for a sharp and ambitious go-getter to join our team as a Sales Operations Associate. This role will have a variety of responsibilities all revolving around helping us manage and grow our operations and office functions here at our Austin office. Our Austin office is our newest branch and we're growing quickly! We need someone to help us with CRM implementation, office expansion logistics, employee onboarding activities, international shipping management and more.
CredForce is the world's first and largest specialist in credentialing. We design standards and systems in the areas of credentialing, certification, and accreditation. Our mission is to make certifications affordable, convenient and swift to obtain for individuals and enterprises even in the most remote corners of the world. The gigantic CredForce credentialing ecosystem extends through over 183 countries and in major global industries such as BPO, Talent Management, Data Science, Blockchain and more.
We offer a great opportunity for individual growth. While our company and our American presence are not new, the team we're building in Austin is fairly new and growing fast. What that means is you have a chance to join a team in a globally profitable company and work directly with the CEO and global executives to facilitate growth. Aka, you get a chance to show off your skills and determination to grow within our local and global teams. Whatever your career goals are, you have the opportunity to accomplish them here. You'll contribute in a variety of ways to different verticals and industry associations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- CRM implementation, updates and training
- Shipping management for all incoming and outgoing shipments (including international)
- Office management, including expansion into new offices and office set-up as appropriate.
- Purchasing and sourcing
- Employee onboarding activities
- Event coordination and management
- You're smart (a bachelor's degree is required - we are an education company after all)
- You've worked with a CRM (or multiple) before
- You work hard
- You want to be successful in business
- Your communication skills are on point
- Medical, dental, flexible PTO, and competitive salary
- Snacks, sodas, coffee and stuff (including some meals/lunches)
- Pool (the billiards variety)
- Outdoor barbecue & balcony, free in-building workout facilities - aka awesome campus