Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) for our Commercial IT team, This role will be focused on aligning company growth to systems efforts, while also improving the overall health of the Salesforce ecosystem. The Business Systems Analyst will report to the Product Owner for Commercial IT, and will be responsible for defining a variety of Epics across Marketing, Sales and Service business processes. The BSA will primarily engage with the Commercial business team and will collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to plan for new product introductions.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and TPMs on requirements, business value scoring and success metrics.
- Drive the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs, including: risk analysis, as is and to be process documentation, agnostic of a specific technical solution.
- Review technical solutions for compliance to business processes and objectives. Coordinates end to end UAT cycle.
- Develop organizational change management framework; communication, training, and post implementation support in conjunction with the Platform team.
- Create User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, ensuring stories clearly communicate customer/Stakeholder needs to the development team; work with the Commercial business team to clarify stories as necessary.
What you bring:
- Strong Salesforce knowledge including Sales, Service and Marketing clouds.
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks and portfolio kanban
- Working knowledge of JIRA and the Atlassian platform
- Experience in large Salesforce ecosystems, including order management integrations with Oracle Cloud and custom order platforms
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Agile certifications, preferably SAFe (Scaled Agile)
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.