Senior Department Coordinator at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Department Coordinator to join Procore’s P&T Operations team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with team members across the organization to support and execute department initiatives, services, and programs. Successful candidates are able to multitask, prioritize, and adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you enjoy taking on new challenges and want a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company grows — we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the P&T Operations Manager and can be located in either our Austin, Texas or Carpinteria, CA office. We offer occasional remote work for this role, and are looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and manage the logistics for department-wide events, such as running Zoom webinars, working closely with the Internal Communications team to ensure events align with leadership strategy, assist with event promotion, reporting on attendance metrics, and maintaining a library of event recordings
- Design, gather content for, and distribute a bi-weekly newsletter to the department, as well as gathering reader metrics
- Administer the department’s Learning Management Systems (LMS) and partner with the L&D Business Partner to ensure SOPs align with L&D strategy
- Manage all department swag orders for department-wide programs and act as the primary point of contact for Procore’s swag vendor, ensuring purchase orders and invoice payments are submitted accurately and on time
- Performing ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned by Manager
- Work with various stakeholders to create and optimize various administrative business processes, such as identifying procedural flaws, implementing new processes, and improving existing processes
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in a support role
- Strong working knowledge of Google applications or MS Office is required and comfort working within Slack and Zoom webinar a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in a professional environment
- Ability and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and resourceful when presented with a problem
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative work environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.