Senior Director of Business Solutions at Arrive Logistics
- Direct operations of the department and inspire, motivate and lead the team to success. Hire, promote and performance manage employees as needed. Manage budget process. Plan and direct short and long term initiatives and roadmap team projects.
- Prioritize product, TSG and DSG work with business stakeholders and technology leadership. Vet and communicate any business needs that warrant re-prioritization of technology focus or resources.
- Be a master communicator across all departments. Live by the motto “no surprises” ensuring department leadership has full visibility of upcoming technology or updates impacting their teams day-to-day and understand how to maximize it.
- Lead business benefits discussions across Finance, department and technology leadership.
- Present and facilitate quarterly business benefits, delivery and adoption meetings amongst stakeholders across the business, technology leadership and executive leadership team. Report on success, roadblocks and opportunities for improvement. Course correct appropriately to optimize delivery and adoption results.
- Work as an ambassador with the technology group, marketing, and all other teams to ensure successful technology launches and project creation and completion. Assist with defining the project scope, measurements for success, and deliverables for the product team. Drive continuous improvements and focus to the level and quality of service provided to shippers, carriers and employees. Leverage Supply Chain and Product skills to maximize product development’s impact on the business. Understand and evolve processes impacted by new technology to drive adoption and increase Salesforce productivity with department leadership.
- Collaborate with the technology group on product roadmap build and understand/communicate changes to the initial roadmap through department leadership and stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and SMEs to support growth initiatives and drive alignment on shared vision and objectives.
- Learn and live key department objectives, across the business, to ensure technology, vision and reporting prioritization is communicated, understood and aligned across impacted departments and teams. Be a resource for questions on functionality and feedback. Become a subject matter expert on key technology platforms.
- Utilize tech driven initiatives to contribute to drive an engaging, innovative, effective, efficient and productive work culture.
- Contribute to and manage other tasks and projects as needed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years related work experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Logistics or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in or alongside technology and/or reporting leadership with a product or product management focus
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Supply chain experience required
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Certification in Scrum, Agile Product Management, CIS or related professional Product Certification preferred
- Expert knowledge of advanced product and project management methodologies. Sufficient technical knowledge in order to gain the respect of and work alongside engineers
- Strong customer advocate, strategic, detail-oriented and highly creative with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently and through others
- Demonstrated success managing complex cross-functional projects or problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types and seniority levels/ executive team exposure.
- Ability to pull, review, and analyze data and use insights to direct change and maximize success
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and a bias for action
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- This position supervises a team of direct reports.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.