Unity is the industry leading solution for game production across all platforms and genres, supporting the entire game lifecycle (create, operate, monetize), empowering all those who contribute to a game’s success to unify on the world’s most powerful and flexible development platform. In 2020 we are growing our portfolio to 50+ products and services.
The Senior eCommerce Manager for Games is responsible for driving digital direct sales for all these products and services across all the user touchpoints in Unity, making it easy for game developers to find exactly what they need.
We are looking for an eCommerce and merchandising expert with excellent leadership and collaboration skills and has a track record of exceeding digital sales targets.
- Accountable for digital revenue target for the games vertical
- Lead global forecasting, tracking and reporting for the games vertical digital sales
- Partner with analytics, product marketing and customer insights to identify the ideal buyer profiles and their product affinity
- Drive new product set up and devise new bundles, upsell and x-sell opportunities
- Partner with web development, digital marketing and paid media to create and optimize, curated journeys for different segments
- Partner with customer success and digital marketing to improve churn rates of game developers
- Experience in eCommerce / digital merchandising
- Exceptional analytical skills with proficiency in SQL, Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics
- High accountability, self motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated experience in driving cross functional teams and influencing senior leaders
- Experience working within the gaming industry preferred
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.