Who You Are
You are a current IT Manager, Systems Admin, or Senior IT Manager and have been responsible for all hardware, software, and IT administration in your organization. You naturally understand how to optimize a corporate IT infrastructure and have loads of experience setting up SAAS platforms from A-to-Z. If you are ready to take a growing organization to the next level, then this is the perfect role for you!
As the Senior IT Manager for Iris Telehealth, you will develop and execute an IT infrastructure to scale with the organization. You will create and implement processes to optimize our IT department for operational and financial efficiency. In essence, you are building and supporting the current and future IT backbone of the entire organization!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as the Systems Admin for all Iris SAAS platforms, Office 365, and Azure AD
- Build the infrastructure to support our company's growth from 150 employees currently to 500 within in the next 2 – 3 years
- Manage our IT Support Specialist and handle all escalated help tickets
- Lead all efforts to improve IT processes in alignment with departmental and company goals
- Direct the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Work with the internal operations analysts to optimize information systems; allowing for further transparency and increased efficiency of business activities
- Prepare financial budgets for IT initiatives and present monthly reports on IT infrastructure and team performance
- Research, vet and recommend new software and IT products
- Resolve tier 2 and tier 3 IT tickets as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years of experience working in IT operations or Systems Administration overseeing large information technology projects
- 2 years managing an IT Infrastructure and Systems Administration for a 200-500 person company
- 2 years managing entry and mid-level IT team members
- Excellent understanding of all things IT
- This includes computer systems, security, network and systems administration, database and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Expert knowledge of best-practices, products, and solutions for centralized management of IT resources within mid-sized organizations
- Expert ability to implement, administrate, and optimize SAAS platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization
What You’ll Need
You should probably apply if you are good at the following:
- Love all things IT: Have a phenomenal understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Multi-tasking: you can seamlessly manage multiple projects with different timelines and varying processes with knowledge of project management principles.
- Healthy attention to detail: we don’t need you to be neurotic, but we do need you to be attentive to small details at times.
You should definitely apply if:
- You have worked to develop a department and have been responsible for all of the hardware, software, and IT administration in an organization.
- You’re self-driven. We are a startup, and that means your ability to drive your success and take initiative matters.
- You have start-up experience and/or the desire to be in an “all-hands-on-deck” environment.
- Opportunity for upward mobility and career growth
- Cool start-up culture in our Downtown, TX office – oh and free parking
- Company perks (free meals, snacks/drinks, corporate events, and more!)
- 17 Days of paid time off each year (add another day for each year you work at Iris)
- 8 Holidays + 1 Mental Health Day including $100 to spend on yourself
- 100% of the premium cost of Healthcare insurance for you and 75% for your spouse
- $50/month for a gym membership
- $50/month for your cell phone bill
- 401k Plan: Iris Telehealth will match 3.5 percent of your 401k contributions
- Paid parental leave
- Optional: Short-term and long-term disability insurance
We are a telepsychiatry company that provides mental health care to clinics and hospitals using video conferencing technology. The key to our success is our people. That’s why we’re looking for top talent to be a part of delivering high quality and efficient clinical services all over the country.
Iris Telehealth has a culture of ownership, humor, and mastery. Our team is small enough that you can see how your work affects the bottom line and big enough to have the urgency and excitement of a Fortune 500 company. We like to experiment. We're proud to make mistakes (but more proud of our successes). We're always trying to get better. People that work for us are expected to question the way we do things. If you're not willing to fight for what's right, stop reading this now. If you want to learn more, you can visit our website at www.iristelehealth.com.