We have created the fastest growing card-linked offer platform that automatically puts cash into the wallets of millions of consumers whenever they shop, dine and book hotels. Through our vision to democratize advertising for the benefit of people everywhere, we connect leading brands and merchants directly to consumers, driving customers in-store and online to purchase more often, spend more and socially share the brands they engage with, creating new customer acquisition. Dosh is built on the mission to positively impact people's lives by moving billions of dollars to millions of people.
We’re looking for service-oriented Senior IT Manager who will lead, manage and support the company’s IT infrastructure and operations. Responsibilities include overseeing, building and maintaining virtual clouds for the engineering organization, providing and maintaining necessary infrastructure to support software development, manage the network, security, desktop support, and more.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or other related field, or commensurate experience
- 8+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 2 years in a senior management role
- Manage corporate IT activities with respect to security certifications/compliance including SOX, PCI and SOC, network compliance
- Responsible for Corporate IT Security standards, including working with other teams to define and enforce these guidelines
- Experience running and maintaining a 24x7 development environment, preferably across multiple sites involving hundreds of users
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Handle multiple projects and tasks, make decisions and solve problems while under pressure, and prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with employees across the organization and with external partners/vendors/customers
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and technical skills to lead the day-to-day activities of the team and build relationships with the extended organization
- Proven ability to work effectively with customers, contractors, and vendors
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Full responsibility for all IT infrastructure and operations
- Manage IT Helpdesk in accordance with internally developed SLAs for various services such as, but not limited to telecommunications, email, content management systems, HRIS systems, etc.
- Oversee the administration of the Corporate WAN, including compute layer, storage layer, and network layer
- Maintain the infrastructure for the corporate website
- Maintain and enhance corporate communications strategies, including unified communications platforms, and their components
- Research, recommend and implement strategies and/or hardware/software enhancements to increase employee productivity by studying organization goals, strategies
- Define standards, guidelines and quality assurance with respect to IT deliverables
- Follow PMI standards (or similar) to manage projects through the project life cycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Read Full Job Description