Senior Manager, Engagements
Procore is seeking a Senior Manager, Engagements to play a key role in developing and fulfilling the vision of client services at Procore. This person will lead a growing team and will serve as a key contributor in effectively driving the discovery and scoping of services, and selling the value of Professional Services. Key responsibilities include establishing best practices for Procore’s business development and implementation teams, developing tools and standards for project delivery, administration and project tracking. The selection and roll out of a Professional Services Automation (PSA) system will be among the top initial priorities.
This position is based in our Austin, TX. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the P&L for consulting services in line with revenue and margin targets.
- Provide a compelling perspective of the customer implementation process, helping drive Services revenue.
- Attract and retain top talent in the SaaS industry. Motivate, inspire and mentor team members to excel and improve Procore services methodologies.
- Develop and measure key success metrics related to effective delivery of services and product adoption by our clients.
- Own PSA system selection process and lead system implementation and internal adoption efforts.
Discovery and Scoping of Services
- Collaborate with Sales, leading discovery sessions and creation of Statements of Work (SOW) for fee-based custom services engagements.
- Drive and ensure timely, successful scoping of services for new and existing clients.
- Manage multiple prospect and client initiatives simultaneously.
Client Services Projects
- Provide oversight on active projects to ensure SOW compliance and delivery of commitments.
- Manage team members’ bandwidth and priorities across multiple client initiatives.
- Attain mastery over and become subject expert in Procore services engagements.
- Drive exceptional customer satisfaction and project success.
- Facilitate internal services team relationships, as well as develop strong relationships with key clients.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Project Management / Account Management/ Software Implementation Consulting experience.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience leading the selling and scoping activities for large-scale, software implementation projects. SaaS experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Professional Services Automation (PSA) software implementation and/or tool usage, and strong understanding of software implementation methodologies.
- Exceptional listening, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven ability to multitask, managing multiple concurrent priorities and initiatives.
- Customer-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, plus history in managing customer expectations and negotiating appropriate resolutions to issues.
- Able to inspire and articulate product and services value to Procore customers.
- Successful candidates will be: goal and results oriented, innovative, persuasive, creative and optimistic and have a genuine curiosity towards our clients’ business.
- Experience related to Top ENR construction and/or financial industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.