As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior NetSuite Administrator that will be responsible for supporting a fast-paced multi-state high growth organization. If you have extensive NetSuite experience, a roll-up your sleeves and get things done attitude, paired with a drive for data accuracy and continuous improvement, this could be the opportunity for you!
Why Join us? Our Core Operations team at Workrise is responsible for managing the end to end transactions of our marketplace . We’re a team of high-achieving, low ego, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day looking to make a difference in our workers lives. Sound like you? Keep reading.What you’ll be doing:
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Architect and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows.
- Lead a team to deliver great support and also drive key projects
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Build accurate reports/searches as requested by management.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches, and reports and standardize the process that governs these changes.
- Build stable and automated import templates for externally sourced data that is imported into NetSuite via CSV or flat-file exchange.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for our NetSuite instance, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and defined business processes.
- Build and maintain an internal knowledge base for end-user reference, training, and onboarding. Create and deliver effective end-user training on new processes and system updates that fosters true understanding and user adoption.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles. Design custom centers, tabs, and dashboards that make the system efficiently navigable for each role.
- Assist in M&A activity to include mapping and overseeing the NetSuite integration plan
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations. Ensure system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit ready.”
- 5+ years of management experience of small teams and cross functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 4-6 years of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience.
- Strong understanding of industry standard business practices in Accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required; SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
- NetSuite Administrator certification is very strongly preferred.
- Abilities should include: Advanced SuiteFlow, SuiteScript (read and modify; basic write a plus), main-line-false searches, formula-driven search criteria, financial reporting, custom records, advanced HTML/PDF templates, dashboard design, third-party integrations, and CSV imports.
- Experience integrating outside data sources into NetSuite through an integration platform (e.g. Celigo, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed. This is an essential skill for this role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver training and feedback at all levels of the company and create effective documentation and reference resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments across the organization.
- Track record of being highly resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy. Very strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and minor experience with SQL. This includes data validation, pivot tables, and advanced functions.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.