Senior Network Engineer
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
- Plan data center builds for agile use and deployment.
- Product periodic status reports on data center progress and performance and costs.
- Work with capacity planning and sales to ensure needed growth.
- Gather historical trends to use for forecasting growth.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university. Equivalent field experience considered.
- 4+ years experience preferred with direct experience either as a systems administrator, data center technician or similar.
- Somewhat proficient in the Python and Shell scripting programming languages with at least 3+ years experience developing code in these languages.
- Ability to communicate technical detail into succinct and fact-based business terminology, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer-focused mindset, with demonstrated skill in managing expectations, providing proactive status updates, and producing high-quality work product.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action to solve problems.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Work experience in data center, telecom, SaaS, or cloud operations companies.
- Proficiency with excel, and other modeling systems.
- Proficiency with current cloud technologies.
- Proficient with various computer system and networking vendors such as Dell, SuperMicro, Arista, Palo Alto, Juniper, NetApp, Cisco, HP, etc.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.