Senior Procurement Operations Manager at Optimizely
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.Job Description
Optimizely is looking for a dynamic and passionate Senior Procurement Operations Manager to own and manage our global procurement functions.
The Senior Procurement Operations Manager will work with many audiences including internal Business Units, Accounts Payable, Legal, Security and FP&A to ensure accurate tracking of expenses throughout various approval flows. This role will also be responsible for supplier onboarding and internal employee training on how employees are to use the procurement system.
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operational Purchasing: Assure accurate and timely processing of daily requisitions. Work with AP, Finance, and stakeholders to resolve employee Purchase Order issues and drive payment terms consistent with the company’s cash management goals.
- Finance: Implement controls and support Finance during monthly PO close process. Work with team to develop, update, and enhance solutions that drive positive results while maintaining a high level of data quality (especially around GL coding and anything impacting accruals).
- Systems Management: Partner with suppliers and stakeholders to drive transaction automation strategies
- End-user Training: Develop materials and train employees on purchase request procedures, approvals, and reporting.
- SOX Compliance: Coordinate process audits (eg. SOX) and proposes remediations to findings
- 5 - 10 years of an Operational or Systems Manager. Strong customer service aptitude and collaboration-focused mindset, change management experience
- Highly motivated with clear communication skills explaining complex concepts with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and business partners.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Working experience with best in class solutions (Netsuite, Coupa or similar platform certification is highly desired)
- Strong operational and analytical skills
- Must be tech-savvy, including experience with G-Suite and other SaaS tools.
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.