Senior Technology Administrator
As the Title X (ten) family planning program grantee in Texas, the Women’s Health and Family Planning Association of Texas (WHFPT), through its diverse network of Title X-supported health centers, provides uninsured and low-income Texans access to high-quality reproductive healthcare. The education, counseling, and clinical services available to individuals in Title X health centers promote positive birth outcomes and healthy families.
This position is funded through March 31, 2022. The position may be extended if additional funding is obtained.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director of Administration, the Senior Technology Administrator will support the technology needs of the organization and staff and will serve as the main point of contact for technology vendors.
Job Category: Full time, Exempt
Job Travel: 5%
Salary Range: $55,000 - $70,000 annually
Reports To: Director of Administration
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience supporting staff/client in computer science or related field.
- Proficiency in Windows and Office 365 (including SharePoint) is required.
- Knowledge of computer deployments including imaging, installation, and setup.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Concur, and Zoom preferred.
- Clear, effective communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to relate to non-technical users in user-friendly language.
- Accuracy and ability to pay close attention to details, multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work productively, independently and under limited supervision.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Work involves occasional lifting up to 30 pounds from the floor to the waist in moving, packing and unpacking equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist staff with troubleshooting by providing end user support and technical assistance in the use of computers and software applications.
- Act as liaison with managed service provider, proactively communicate, resolve and/or initiate resolution of problems and concerns.
- Set up and configure computers, peripherals and accounts.
- Support mobile workforce. Document solutions to problems and develop end-user guidelines.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain computer equipment and escalate complex issues to IT vendor.
- Provide audio/visual support for internal and external meetings.
- Act as liaison with software vendors including Concur and Salesforce.
- Maintain inventory of all IT equipment, software and software licenses.
- In coordination with the Office Manager, order and stock technology-related equipment and supplies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Medical, dental, vision, worker’s compensation, short-term and long-term disability insurance; vacation, sick leave, holiday pay; eligibility to participate in retirement plan. Salary commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Potential for partial remote work and flextime schedules.