Senior Telecom Engineer(23412) at GoDaddy
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
What you'll get to do...
We are looking for a Telecommunications Engineer with a minimum of 3-4 years experience taking care of large high availability call centers in a multi-site environment! The individual should have a solid background leading a Cisco VoIP system and other various technologies such as IVR, ACD, call flow design and implementation. This candidate must possess a solid grasp of network engineering, multi system platforms, and carrier circuit provisioning and management. Must be team oriented and will interact directly with all levels within the organization and balance multiple projects/tasks in a high paced and dynamic environment. This individual will also be required to participate on an on-call rotation and should be able to work after-hours for solving issues and working on deployments as needed. Some travel is required.
What does the job entail?
- Assist in the design and implementation of the telecommunications infrastructure
- Activity research new/better ways to improve telecommunications functionality across the business.
- Actively monitor all serves in the telecommunications infrastructure
- Assist in the phone and voicemail MAC, call center scripting, research, design, and installation of carrier circuits.
- Assist in incident resolution utilizing change management processes
- Creation and implementation of telecommunications disaster recovery plans for multi-node voice infrastructure
- Assist in the vendor management, quote submittal processes and annual budget lifecycle
Your experience should include...
- Cisco certifications in voice/data, with emphasis on voice.
- Windows Server & Virtualization Administration/platforms skills
- MSSQL basic skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Previous experience in deployment, and support of IP Call Center infrastructure, including call recording and workforce management and other peripheral VoIP systems
- Solid background in Cisco ICM/UCCE Enterprise, Call Manager , IVRs, Complex call flow scripting including CVP Studio Applications
- Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
- Administrative level knowledge of Cisco Jabber and Expressway MRA, UCS Hardware, VMWare, VSphere, Horizon View
- Call recording experience (NICE, Verint or Orecx)
- Outbound Campaign Management system (Acqueon)
- Experienced with outbound SIP dialer technologies
- Varied background in protocols/codecs to include TCP/IP, OSPF, T.38, RTP, SIP, RTP codecs G.711 and G.729
- Network Administrator level knowledge Cisco routers and switches, ISR, Catalyst, Nexxus & VX1000, Juniper routers and switches; SRX
- Solid grasp of QOS on the LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with monitoring tools; Sev1, Zabbix, Sensu
- Experienced dealing with LEC’s and vendors including provisioning of PRI, BRI, Private Port SIP, E1 Circuits, POTS,
- System administrator level knowledge of Windows, Linux, MS SQL
- Understanding fundamentals of Ceph storage
- Excellent documentation and Telecom project management skills in a call center environment
- Adept at handling simultaneous projects and initiatives in an organized manner.
You might also have...
- International Telecommunication Operations and regulatory knowledge a plus
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.