LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the discovery and scoping of LogicMonitor Professional Services engagements for US-based customers. The Solutions Architect partners with Account Executives, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers to architect, design, and document implementations and technical deliverables for LogicMonitor customers, working closely with Professional Services Solutions Engineers and Project Managers to hand off custom-scoped solutions and projects for delivery. The Solutions Architect is responsible for exploring, evaluating and developing new technologies, tools and procedures that enhance the Professional Services portfolio of capabilities. The Solutions Architect will also provide technical leadership to Services Partners ensuring successful service delivery to LogicMonitor customers.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
Interact regularly with prospects and customers through discovery calls and scope identification alongside Account Executives and Customer Success Managers.
Empathize with and understand customer requirements in the pre-sales and post-sales process, driving product adoption through technical expertise, clear communication, projection of confidence and management of expectations.
- Develop technical approaches and solutions to solve abstract business problems for LogicMonitor customers.
- Leverage deep technical background and LogicMonitor product knowledge to provide feasibility, guidance and recommendations for approaching solutions to technical problems.
- Translate verbal customer requirements and specifications into detailed technical deliverables, documented in a Statement of Work (SOW).
- Provide level of effort estimates (hours budget) for scoped items to be delivered by Solutions Engineers.
Regularly maintain and provide input into PS project management methodologies, internal procedures, SOW templates and SKUs.
Use scripting background to develop forward-looking proof-of-concepts and prototype solutions, integrations, automations, etc. leveraging LogicMonitor.
- Own, maintain or provide input into all PS workflows and tools serving the various PS functions.
- Routinely build and maintain internally-developed PS solutions for enhancing team efficiency or adding value across LogicMonitor customers.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for LogicMonitor to peers and customers.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to PS Services Partners.
- 2+ years experience in IT operations: systems administration, network engineering, DevOps, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more IT operations domain(s): Windows/Linux server, networking, security, storage, virtualization or cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Familiarity with HTTP, JSON, RegEx, REST APIs.
- Scripting/programming experience in or more language(s): Python, PowerShell, or Java/Groovy.
- Willingness to travel (10-20%).