Sr Analyst-Business Systems at Ascension
What You Will Do
Serve as a key resource for an assigned customer area to understand and explain business and technical issues and to provide viable technology solutions.
- Work with customers to clarify and plan for their current and future technology needs. Determine and map existing business processes/functions and recommend changes required to fit a tightly integrated system.
- Design and implement projects requiring systems integration, small teams and multiple technical platforms.
- Conduct Return on Investment (ROI) and other financial analysis to support project funding/prioritization.
- Collaborate on driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals.
- Assume a proactive role in driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals to deliver value.
- Coordinate with functional team to assure consistency and optimization of overall work product.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and business process trends and is able to apply that knowledge to existing business processes.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. Founded by the Daughters of Charity and called to be a sign of God's unconditional love for all, we strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Operating more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including four teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities.
As a Magnet hospital since 2002, Dell Children's Medical Center, part of Ascension Seton, is truly a one-of-a-kind place that offers an array of pediatric specialty and sub-specialty services, with recent expansions in Cardiovascular, Neurosciences & Oncology services.
We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help you flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.