This position will be responsible for IT account administration and JML (joiner-leaver-mover) management for all IT systems and business applications at the company - both internal and external facing. Responsibilities will include user administration of Active Directory, IAM/SSO, and SaaS application internal user and group accounts, working with system owners to maintain access, role, entitlement, and SOD (segregation of duties) matrices, and working with SailPoint’s customer and partner organizations to manage JML activities in all externally facing systems. This position will also support SailPoint’s Identity Team on all identity governance activities (access requests, access certifications, access modeling and predictive identity, SOD analysis, provisioning/deprovisioning, audit, compliance, etc). This is an exciting position in a high energy environment at one of the most consistently highest rated “best places to work” in Austin over the past 10 years.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing provisioning, de-provisioning and account management/servicing across platforms (AD, SaaS applications and CIAM systems).
- Modify and populate existing onboarding and access plans for application ecosystem. (Joiner-Mover-Leaver activities)
- Communicate access and security procedures to end-users related to applications.
- Liaise with business owners in maintaining up-to-date user roles, permissions, entitlement structures
- Work with customer and partner teams to manage JML activities for externally facing systems
- Support audit and compliance initiatives with the Identity Team in all identity governance functions (access requests, access modeling, certifications, SOD analysis, audit, compliance)
- Perform account auditing across all SaaS applications
- Manage company documentation, training, and workflows associated with user account management
- Manage reporting, metrics, and analytics for all IT account administration activities
- Respond to ticket escalations submitted by Desktop Support staff
- Demonstrate professionalism and support directives of IT management
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of user account administration experience in Active Directory at an enterprise level
- Experience with Service Desk and Collaboration SaaS Applications.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of SSO, IAM (identity access management), and IGA (identity governance and administration) systems and principles
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional projects
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to drive Innovation and maintain integrity of our processes and systems
- Ability and desire to mentor and train others
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and determine and adjust priorities
- Excellent PC / Technical skills
- Detail-oriented and strong demonstrated initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends when needed, available for on-call duty
- Experience with CIAM platforms
- Experience with IGA platforms
- Experience with any of the following SaaS applications: ServiceNow, ZenDesk, JIRA, Salesforce, Gainsight, Tenrox, Learndot or similar applications
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.