ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Sr. Network Administrator reports to theDirector, End User Infrastructure Computing Support and works closely with all areas of technology to ensure a resilient infrastructure. TheSr. Network Administrator acts as our expert for all internal network components within the organization. TheSr. Network Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring and enforcing standards and policies for technology and physical office environments. TheSr. Network Administrator is responsible for managing infrastructure for a fast-growing environment following industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Build, manage and optimize our Meraki network including Firewalls, Access Points, Switches, and Cameras.
- Oversee internet access vendors and manage to our agreed SLAs.
- Manage 8x8 telephony including multiple call center setups and hardline and soft phones.
- Assist with O365 environment working with the technology team to create secure access control to our systems.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Act as onsite expert for tickets escalated from our help desk.
- Stay up to date on security risks and collaborate with our Security team to protect our environment.
- Assist in managing corporate Audio Visual to create a seamless remote user experience.
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding as needed.
- Help optimize user computing satisfaction.
- See that all reported issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies to revolutionize our industry.
- Manage new facilities setup projects.
- Implementing in-house technologies that impact internal staff.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT field.
- Extensive experience in Meraki or Cisco.
- Experience in network segmentation for QoS (Quality of Service) with telephony systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 administration.
- Proven track record and experience in supporting technology at a corporate level.
- High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Thorough understanding of IT Operations and the role and impact technology has.
- Ability to cooperatively and effectively work with people from all organizational levels and build consensus through negotiation and diplomacy.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.