Staff IT Systems Engineer at Procore Technologies
We are seeking a Staff IT Systems Engineer to join Procore’s IT team. In this role, you’ll participate in designing, integrating, automating, and managing many of our corporate IT systems and applications, including but not limited to Google, Okta, Active Directory, Slack, Zoom, etc.
As a Staff IT Systems Engineer, you’ll partner with both technical and non-technical staff across many teams to quickly assess technical details and requirements, diagnose complex issues, and effectively communicate with leadership. You’ll implement and integrate enterprise SaaS platforms, applications, and systems to build, design, and maintain scalable enterprise systems. If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to our Sr. Manager IT Systems & Infrastructure. It has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build, design, and maintain enterprise systems to scale with the organization.
- Develop and deploy automated solutions to improve efficiency and reduce error
- Configure integrations between various SaaS and on cloud-based systems/services
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new products, product features, and installations to facilitate our rapid and constant growth
- Work closely with other engineering, operations, and support teams to deliver and maintain new capabilities and system
- Perform regular reviews and spot-checks of documentation and procedures, and provide updates and feedback regarding necessary changes or identified gaps
- Partner with other IT teams and staff to provide updated processes, procedures, and training for system deployment and use
- Ensure complete compliance with all security, usage, and IT controls and policies
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of IT work experience as a systems engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience implementing and integrating Enterprise SaaS platforms, applications, and systems, including Workday, Google Workspace, O365, Okta, Jira/Confluence, Slack, Zoom, DocuSign, Looker, Tableau, SAP, NetSuite, or similar
- Experience with automation and IPaaS solutions, such as Workato, Boomi, SnapLogic, Zapier, MuleSoft, or similar
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and independent decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience with various operating systems, including Windows, OS X, and Linux
- Able to work in a team environment, share information, provide mentorship to junior staff, and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Create and maintain documentation, provide regular reports, and update procedures
- Experience with a broad set of tools for troubleshooting and analysis.
- Strong team player with a service-oriented attitude
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.