Strategic Product Consultant, Owners at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Strategic Product Consultant (SPC) to support the specialization of our Pre-Construction product line in North American. In this role, you’ll leverage your consultative mindset, knowledge of the construction industry, and Procore’s software platforms to provide clients with best practices that further their success. As a critical resource to Customer Success teams, you’ll collaborate and standardize processes across all product lines while providing daily guidance and coaching. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This role reports to our Manager, Strategic Product Consultants and can be based remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools; connect clients with Product Managers to further client success
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes within Procore and across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication
- Foster a positive team culture by onboarding, training, and mentoring team members
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Procore or construction professionals with 5+ years of experience looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Required experience managing a project’s:
- Estimates and Proposals
- Bid Management & Leveling
- Buyout & Contract Negotiations
- Recommended experience managing a project’s:
- RFI & Submittals Management Process
- Drawing & Spec Management Process
- Documents & Photos Management Process
- Scheduling Management
- Change Management
- Experience with the Procore and Esticom platforms are preferred
- Previous experience conducting presentations and mentoring team members
- Training or software support preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.