What you’ll be called: Support Supervisor
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
As our Support Supervisor, you will hire, manage, support and mentor a team of Technology Support Representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, train and manage a team of Technology Support Representatives to deliver superior customer service in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Partner with leadership to establish performance and quality metrics and provide team accountability in meeting those objectives.
- Supervise the workflow of the team, including creation of shifts and shift adjustments, quality of service and opportunities to improve procedures and policies.
- Create training opportunities to ensure all team members remain ahead of changing technology.
- Serve as point of escalation, handling customer complaints with fluency and calmness.
- Communicate high traffic or high attention issues to leadership for awareness and recommend action to resolve issues proactively.
- Maintain relationships with KWRI vendors, participate in calls, monitor ongoing issues and maintain best practices.
- 3 or more years of experience in customer service or a call center.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Supervisor experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of desktop software and browser functionality.
- Basic knowledge of client-server, IMAP and POP3.
- Working knowledge of technology systems, applications and platforms such as Jira, Tableau, Slack and Zendesk.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.