Our goal is to ‘Run Texas’ by winning customers one Favor at a time. Overseeing the overall Favor experience, our Support team is there to ensure our customers and runners receive the highest levels of service on each favor. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, SMS, email, social). As part of the Favor Support Organization, our front-line Support teams are the first entrusted to take customer, runner, and merchant inquiries. Support Leads are there to manage the day-to-day operations of the team, focusing on driving efficiency and providing the best customer service through coaching and development of our Support Specialist. Our Support Leads are people and data driven, experience focused, operationally savvy, and innovative on how we scale support. They believe every conversation is an opportunity to build our Favor Community.
- Lead and inspire a team of specialists that deliver support experiences that help Favor ‘Win’ Texas.
- Drive and be accountable for the metrics we care about, e.g., CSAT, efficiency, resolution, SLAs, employee engagement and retention, etc.
- Role model accountability, professionalism, customer focus and how to embody our company values.
- Perform qualitative audits of Support interactions.
- Run efficient and effective day to day operations.
- Evaluate, inform and innovate on team workflows, processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- Work beside your team on a weekly basis to continue driving excellence and understanding in how we can best service our Texas community.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 3+ years experience leading and building fun, high performing customer-facing teams, preferably in a contact/support center environment.
- Experience achieving and sustaining KPIs through goal setting, delegation and effective team leadership.
- Experience coaching and navigating tough conversations.
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Working knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, performance metrics, and associated improvement levers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale.
- Ability to operate with integrity, courage, and servant leadership.
- Passionate about people management and developing team members that are empowered to make meaningful connections with a diverse workforce & customer base.
- A champion for mental and psychological wellbeing and are a steward of diversity and inclusion on your teams.
- A model for poise and emotional intelligence in navigating customer/specialist de-escalation and conflict resolution.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work beside your team in the details.
- Graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever-changing environment.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description