System Administrator - Oracle Cloud ERP at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Perform user provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Build custom roles by tailoring Oracle seeded roles as per the business requirement.
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. Align segregation of duties and security profiles.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and compliance with organization-defined data security policies
- Provide support for incident management and Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to complete any Administration tasks and resolve issues
- Provide Support for Identity management, SSO accounts, Oracle IDCS and assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Manage and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime
- View account usage, export metric data and provide reports.
- Support PaaS administration tasks for OCI and OIC.
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of ERP Technology System Administration experience (Oracle ERP Cloud).
- 3+ years’ experience on ERP Cloud security management.
- 3+ years’ experience of OCI and OIC administration in PaaS environment
- Analytical thinker with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Experience at a publicly-traded company and with ITGC and SOX compliance is preferred.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.