Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can develop, champion, and motivate a skilled group of Enterprise Loyalty Advocates, who are responsible for the health of our Enterprise retention business. With over 200,000 customers worldwide, our Enterprise Loyalty Advocate team drives retention for the top 10% of customers in their respective regions; focusing on renewal and expansion activities across Atlassian’s full product portfolio, including Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management, Trello and Jira Align. By proactively leading customer engagements, uncovering expansion and migration opportunities, and overcoming objections during the renewal cycle, Enterprise Loyalty Advocates collaborate with our Enterprise Advocates teams to effectively drive Total Book of Business growth in accounts.
You will be accountable for team performance, revenue forecasting, and prioritizing team focus, as well as staffing, on-boarding, and up-skilling the team. You will manage the daily team operations and help define customer engagement strategies, while also seeking to improve and standardize various processes and systems in coordination with relevant stakeholders. Your experience will allow you to provide expert knowledge of customer engagement models in order to drive performance improvements. You'll effectively and creatively oversee the team's day-to-day, including team stand-ups, meetings, resource planning, load balancing, target setting, projects, and cross-functional collaboration.
We are looking for someone who possesses strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead through change. You must be results-driven, and possess an innate ability to empathize with Atlassian stakeholders, Solution Partners, and customers. We want a team player who can demonstrate both strong leadership skills and humility in an organization that prides itself on its open, honest, and supportive culture. You have over 3 years of management experience with a proven track record of achieving revenue goals. You will play a critical part in helping us build our next-generation enterprise business model globally.
Does this sound like a dream role to you? Apply now!
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Five or more years in renewals / inside sales / account management / customer success or similar background roles in the software industry (SaaS and/or behind-the-firewall)
- Proven experience in inspiring, coaching and motivating teams toward achieving individual and company-wide goals
- A tendency to operate daily with a sense of urgency, an affinity for problem solving and strong analytical capabilities
- Experience managing and driving projects that improve operational efficiency or performance
- Experience with change management and implementing better approaches to address problems and opportunities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and adapt to challenging situations
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with various levels of management
- Experience managing activity and tracking/reporting on performance by leveraging a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to balance multiple projects/initiatives running concurrently, effectively multi-tasking while working with cross-functional teams
- Natural thought leadership and ability to think independently and structure your work accordingly
- Ability to demonstrate sound reasoning with clarity around why you made specific decisions and choices throughout your career
It's great but not required if you have:
- Three or more years in team leadership/people management roles
- Experience working across multiple geographic locations on a regular basis with internal teams as well as cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience innovating new frameworks, processes, best practices, analyses, and strategies for continual improvement in quality, consistency/precision, accuracy, and efficiencies
- Experience in driving renewals, expansion and other revenue-producing programs
- Ability to understand technology and clearly articulate the value proposition to the customer
- Ability to analyze and understand potentially complex data sets, and the ability to utilize that understanding to make data driven, fact-based decisions
- Ability to think about the strategic impact decisions may have not just in the short-term, but in the medium and long-term as well
- Experience setting individual and team targets, and guiding performance to achieve targets
More about our team
The Loyalty Advocacy team is focused on maximizing revenue retention with a focus on strategic migration and expansion efforts, while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. The team is comprised of hard-working, passionate and fun-loving Loyalty Advocates specializing in Atlassian's full suite of products and services. We have shared performance metrics and goals to inspire collaboration and teamwork, but above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in constantly refining and optimizing our non-traditional retention model.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.