Team Manager, Technical Support at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is seeking a Team Manager, Technical Support for our 24X7 Customer Success Services Team. As the Team Manager, Technical Support you will be responsible for managing a team of dedicated Customer Success Services support staff in a culture where exceptional service to our customers is the paramount focus.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a technical support team with an emphasis on client satisfaction, first contact resolution, and retention
- Assist with the management of day-to-day operations of the Customer Success Services department
- Foster an environment of team-driven success through individual contribution and accountability
- Provide mentoring and coaching to each individual on the team, including Technical Leads, via regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings, call monitoring, ticketing and phone system statistics to enable employee and team
- Advocate on behalf of our merchants to ensure their wants and needs for our products and services are continuously communicated
Who you are:
- Experience leading technical support / Customer Service teams in a 24x7 environment
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university preferred
- Thorough understanding of and belief in the intrinsic value of providing exceptional customer service and the impact that has on conversion, retention, and driving ARPU, CSAT and NPS scores
- Proficiency with contact center technologies (I3, Five9s, ACD, Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, Workforce management tools); experience using these tools to manage phone, ticket, and chat queues, and develop operational reports and analysis
- Superior knowledge of the BigCommerce platform and ecosystem, and an ability to personally handle escalated client calls, complex tickets, and/or chats when situations dictate that you get involved in resolving issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; strong collaboration, negotiation and ability to drive consensus with key business partners
- Ability to motivate and manage the performance of team and individuals; strong behavioral coaching style with emphasis on time management, personal accountability, and objective-based career growth
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings.