Technical Support Associate (Nights & Weekends) at DISCO
DISCO’s growing services team is seeking a customer-focused Technical Support Associate. In this role, you will provide assistance to end-users throughout the legal discovery process, troubleshoot technical issues, and guide customers to use the DISCO platform optimally. You will also provide critical technical input to the Engineering team to diagnose and address platform issues and prioritize enhancements to the product.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems and creating highly satisfied customers. The role requires excellent technical skills in order to understand and address data file issues, identify and navigate network problems, and diagnose issues. The role also requires the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical users.What You'll Do
- Work directly with customers advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities
- Analyze client’s needs, fully understand their requirements and determine the appropriate course of action
- Proactively monitor open tickets, contact customers and provide updates on a timely basis
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns
- Proactively contribute to improvements in documentation and our product
- Help define business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of the department
- Display professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication
- 1+ years experience in a technical support role at a technology company
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with an initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills
- Ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and teach others
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or significant eDiscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
- Candidates must be available to work one of the following shifts (you will work from home for the weekend and 4pm-12am weekday shifts and from the office during the 11am-7pm and 9am-5pm weekday shifts):
- Option 1: Sunday 7am-3pm, Monday 4pm-12am, Tuesday 4pm-12am, Wednesday 4pm-12am, Thursday 11am-7pm
- Option 2: Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 4pm-12am, Friday 4pm-12am, Saturday 7am-3pm
- Experience with any of the following; Salesforce, Jira, Asana, Talk Desk
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Prior litigation support or consulting experience a plus
- Work at an exciting and rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with a unique platform in the Legal industry
- We use the latest customer service systems and workplace collaboration tools
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Many high-profile clients offer a rewarding challenge for people who love to make clients happy
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.