Technical Support Engineer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is the front-line tech support contact for LM product users and a key contributor to LM customer experience. As the primary interface on incoming client support issues, the TSE will log and own incoming support tickets from receipts to 100% resolution. The TSE will contribute to the product experience through resolving customer problems, educating users on LM functionality and providing useful solutions within the product to the customer.
- "Frontline” support for all incoming client issues – handle support chat, incoming emails and phone support
- Serve as liaison between client and internal development for all escalated product related issues, including product enhancements, bug resolution and overall product education
- Update/create documentation for public-facing articles
- Support testing and deployment of internal system tools
- Receive and enter custom or new datasource development requests to the datasource queue
- Suggest ideas to scale support, to reduce incidents, increase self service, and reduce engineering involvement while increasing satisfaction
- Share customer feedback and case studies with Marketing, as appropriate
- Provide input on product refinements and additions
- Create content to be utilized for Support Knowledge Base
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in technical support, field engineering, or systems administration
- Experience in Linux/Windows/Network administration and operations desirable
- Experience with monitoring solutions and/or associated protocols (WMI, SNMP, JDBC, HTTP, etc.)
- Basic understanding of scripting and ability to write basic scripts
- Understanding and/or experience with cloud platforms and services: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.