Technical Support Specialist - 2nd Shift at Volusion
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Technical Support Specialist- 2nd shift you will guide our merchants through any questions or challenges they may face with their online store. Every call, chat or ticket is an opportunity to educate our merchants on our industry leading ecommerce software. There are times when you won’t know the answer so we are looking for folks who are up for a challenge and are naturally curious. You DO NOT need call center experience to be a good fit for this role. If you've got a true desire to help people we want to hear from you!
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, chat session or CRM ticket
- Meet and exceed service level goals set for the Customer Experience team
- Proactively communicate with customers to help them understand the inner workings of our products and services
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to product usage and configuration
- Troubleshoot possible flaws with web-based software product
- Learn so much about our ecommerce platform that you will be able to create and run your own store!
- Keep it simple and move fast!
- Have fun!
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficient with internet and technology in general
- Ability to communicate in a clear and logical fashion verbally and in writing
- A passion for helping people
- Superior patience and thoroughness
- Ability to identify, prioritize and solve problems above merely answering questions
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems and explain it in simple form
- Understanding of DNS and Email a plus
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce a plus
- Entrepreneurial endeavors- if you’ve ever run your own business in any form or fashion that’s a plus!
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
- During training (3 weeks) you will work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- After training is complete you will work 2nd shift. Hours will be 12pm-9pm, or 1pm-10pm, and will most likely include at least one weekend day.
- Starting pay is $15 per hour. This is a full time position.
- You have the opportunity to increase your pay to $16.50 per hour once you are meeting baseline metrics for 2 consecutive months.
- From there you have the opportunity to move into Expert level support which pays $18.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- 5 weeks PTO per year for hourly employees
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
- Free Volusion store for life!