Technology Support Representative, Tier I at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Technology Support Representative, Tier I
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Serve as the primary contact for Keller Williams associates seeking technical support via chat, email and phone
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and technology support by chat, email and phone.
- Take a minimum of 40 tickets per day and maintain a one business day response time to all requests.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and empathy when interacting with customers and fellow team members.
- Own the client relationship by escalating issues when required and then maintaining ownership of the ticket until resolution. Alert management to increased call volume or repeat problems, when needed.
- Strive toward first contact resolution while proactively decreasing support volume by providing client with support resources and best practices.
- Appropriately categorize all interactions for reporting and analysis.
- Utilize training videos, support articles and fellow team members to stay up to date on product advancements and strive to acquire and maintain additional technical knowledge to better serve users in a changing technical environment.
- Experience working in customer service or a call center, including chat-related support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Google Business Suite and MS Office.
- Understanding of desktop software and browser functionality.
- Basic knowledge of client-server, IMAP and POP3.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.