Vendor Operations Specialist at Unity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we develop the vendor onboarding & integration process! As a Vendor Operations Specialist you will lead and assist in day to day operations of the Procure-to-Pay and M&A Integration Processes. You will help build and facilitate a world class Procurement experience as well as train key business partners on the process. You will collaborate with Accounting, Finance, M&A Integration Leads, and all cross-functional business partners to ensure accurate procurement steps are taken.
Reporting to the Contracts Administration Lead, your goal is to deliver a positive onboarding experience for all Unity vendors.
Are you intellectually curious, analytical, and driven? Then come be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with key collaborators such as Procurement, Security, and Legal personnel as well as Unity leaders, M&A deal sponsors, and target company leadership to develop and drive vendor onboarding & integration processes to achieve strategic objectives
- Drive the end-to-end vendor onboarding & integration process, including security risk reviews; M&A due diligence and acquisition integration; and measuring success against OKRs
- Introduce and integrate new and acquired vendors into Unity's supplier ecosystem, including but not limited to evaluating vendor responses to security & legal questionnaires; participating in risk mapping activities; reviewing acquired vendor contracts & invoices; assigning contracts to Unity; combining vendor accounts; and identifying areas of process improvement
- Serve as a trusted advisor and key resource to internal business partners, managing cross-functional relationships through transparency, effective communication, and frequent updates
- Identify and implement standard methodologies for vendor onboarding and integration, developing repeatable and scalable processes
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and timelines
- Previous experience as a purchasing specialist (IT, Infrastructure, Facilities, HR, Marketing) or vendor contracts administrator
- Familiarity with M&A integration processes and basic accounting principles
You might also have
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end Procurement transactions in a large, global technology company
- Experience with procurement approval workflows, purchasing policy compliance and contract review processes
- Bachelor’s Degree with an analytical focus (in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management and/or relevant industry certification(s)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.