Acrisure Technology Group (ATG) is a fast paced, AI-driven team building innovative software to disrupt the $6T+ insurance industry. Our mission is to help the world share its risk more intelligently to power a more vibrant economy. To do this, we are transforming insurance distribution and underwriting into a science.
At the core of our operating model is our technology: we’re building the premier AI Factory in the world for risk and applying it at the center of Acrisure, a privately held company recognized as one of the world's top 10 insurance brokerages and the fastest growing insurance brokerage globally. By using the latest technology and advances in AI to push the boundaries of understanding risk, we are systematically converting data into predictions, insights, and choices, and we believe we can remove the constraints associated with scale, scope, and learning that have existed in the insurance industry for centuries.
We are a small team of extremely high caliber engineers with a diverse background across industries and technologies. Our engineers have worked at large companies like Google and Amazon, high frequency trading companies like Two Sigma and Jump Trading, and a variety of smaller startups, including successful startup founders.
As an AI Product Manager, you will own, drive and create world-class customer experiences throughout the lifecycle. With the ability to cut through the noise and focus on what really matters, you will serve as a product owner within an agile scrum team to prioritize the backlog and work on the most impactful features. You are customer-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on execution. In this role, you will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results. You must have the ability to succeed in a matrix environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
Here are some of the ways in which you’ll achieve impact:
- Understand ATG’s strategic and competitive position to deliver products that are recognized best in class
- Using UX Research and Data identify product opportunities to become market leader
- Be a leader – help shape the company product strategy and inspire others to execute it
- Own the Roadmap – from long-term vision to short-term execution plans
- Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of world-class designers, engineers and data scientists.
- Serve as a product owner within an agile scrum team, write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers on the team
- Create a deep understanding of our Customers. Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Evaluate launch outcomes and ongoing product performance to help build best in class experiences
- Define detailed product requirements and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams and provide leadership across the product, engineering and business teams.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have 3 or more years of Product Management experience, preferably working on AI-driven products
- Understanding of, and experience with UX design across both web and mobile environments, creating leading customer experiences
- Understand ML and have experience working with AI-driven products
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all level
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ability to use good judgement.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience