Customer Product Support
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in a technical support or customer support role
- Experience with Saas company a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing, procurements and/or ERP systems is a plus
- Prior experience with Help Desk Software
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office and other web-based software
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Excellent Communicator: Able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Energetic and Creative: Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Time Management and Organization: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
- This is a full-time position. As our organization grows there is a potential for change in shifts. The current position will be from 7:00 am – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Some night and weekend work may be required based on external customer needs. After hours support may be required from time to time in order to accommodate international time zones. Minimal travel required.